Whale watching express
When it comes to whale watching, Special Tours offers you an unforgettable experience: Express for Whale Watching! The Express visit sails on either Lilja, one of our freshest augmentations to the Unique Visits armada, or Rósin, a boat specially worked for whale watching in Iceland.
The Old Harbour in Reykjavik is where the whale watching tours begin. From that point it requires just 15-20 minutes to get to the whale watching region. The Express gives you the same amount of time for bay whale watching while taking you to the whale watching area in less time. The tour only lasts two to five hours.
The most widely recognized whales spotted incorporate Minke Whales, White-Curved Dolphins, Harbor Porpoises and, surprisingly, the magnificent Humpback Whales. Different species are at times spotted, for example, balance whales and orcas.
- Guided whale watching tour in English (Spanish available June 1st - Sept 30th on Fridays)
- Skilled & friendly crew
- Free Wifi on board
- Warm Overalls for every passenger (also available in children's sizes)
What's not included
- Hotel transfers (available on request for an additional fee)
- Please note that transfers for the 21:00 departure are not available (June 15th-July 31st).
- Food and drink
What do I need to bring
We recommend wearing warm clothing & sturdy shoes - and don't forget your camera!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Please note that transfers are not available for the 21:00 departure (June 15th-July 31st).